CAREERS @ TRADEWORKS.
Join us to change the way private individuals trade
Financial Analyst with strong quantitative skills and interest in FinTech (part time)
Do you see yourself working with finance in some of the largest financial markets?
Join the Tradeworks team for real financial experience and extraordinary learning opportunities!
We are seeking a passionate employee to help our thousands of users worldwide to become better and more profitable traders. This job is a first-hand introduction to real-life financial trading, and will give you unique experiences and opportunities to advance your trading abilities. In particular, you will be responsible for developing and designing new algorithmic trading strategies to help engage and train our users in using Tradeworks. Your job is to forecast trends, volatilities of the financial markets and macroeconomic policies and convert it to algorithmic trading strategies.
What we expect of you
- Strong skills in math and analytical thinking
- Focused, engaged and highly eager to learn and contribute
- Have a basic understanding of financial markets and macroeconomy
- Enjoy working in a rapidly changing business environment
- Speak and write English fluently
What to expect from Tradeworks
- Strong, multinational, team with decades of experience in investment banking, IT development and entrepreneurship
- Extraordinary knowledge of FinTech and financial markets
- A highly agile and fast-paced working-environment
- Full flexibility to support your studies around exams
- Possibility of permanent employment
We will ensure that you are trained thoroughly in the use of Tradeworks and it is not a prerequisite that you have deep knowledge of trading financial instruments or programming languages (although it is an advantage). You will be working from our Copenhagen headquarters.
Salary and number of weekly hours to be agreed on the basis of your qualifications and availability.
Tradeworks in brief
Tradeworks (http://www.tradeworks.io/) is one of the leading fintech startups in ‘Self-directed Investing’ with offices in Copenhagen, Singapore and Cyprus. The company was founded in 2013 by experienced entrepreneurs from the financial sector with a shared ambition of improving online financial trading through cloud-based trading technology. Our unique core product, Tradeworks, is an algorithmic trading platform where traders can develop, test, run and analyse their trading algorithms without the need for any programming. Our objective is to democratise algorithmic trading by making Tradeworks the preferred algorithmic trading platform for private traders by providing excellent user experience, constant innovation and creating a wide range of commercial opportunities for our users.
Please send your application to Line Christophersen (email@example.com).